With its warm ambience, adults enjoy eating here while kids enjoy the sunshine as they play in the Museum square.
- Tavern - Restaurant
Families should know
- The restaurant does not have highchairs or boosters
- If you have your own car, do not park in front of the restaurant as you are running the risk of getting clamped. You can park in various car parks in the surrounding area and then walk to Parasies. It will take approximately 5 minutes
- One side of the restaurant opens onto a main street; therefore it is advisable that kids are under adult supervision at all times
- Prices are on the high end but don’t let that put you off since it’s definitely worth it
- It is advisable that you book in advance for dinner
- Smoking is permitted
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!