- Tavern - Restaurant
Families should know
- The restaurant does not have high chairs for babies or boosters for toddlers
- We advise that you make a reservation if you wish to go for dinner during the weekend
- If it’s your first visit, you might struggle to find Marathi as the signage is slightly confusing. Get a good map or use a GPS
- The taverna remains open during the winter. However, please bear in mind that the inner space is quite small. Make sure you check which days of the week it’s open.
- Marathi is located approximately 16 kilometres east of Chania. Head towards Akrotiri and airport and then go straight to Sternes village. Once you pass the village, follow the signs for Marathi
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Kids will love
Playing in the sand
Parents will love
- Delicious seafood pasta
- The tranquillity and charm of the place
Explore the map
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!