- Tavern - Restaurant
Families should know
- The restaurant does not have high chairs for babies or boosters for toddlers
- We advise that you make a reservation if you wish to go for dinner during the weekend
- If it’s your first visit, you might struggle to find Marathi as the signage is slightly confusing. Get a good map or use a GPS
- The taverna remains open during the winter. However, please bear in mind that the inner space is quite small. Make sure you check which days of the week it’s open.
- Marathi is located approximately 16 kilometres east of Chania. Head towards Akrotiri and airport and then go straight to Sternes village. Once you pass the village, follow the signs for Marathi
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!