The extended menu and excellent raw ingredients guarantee a tasty traditional feast. Your children will keep themselves busy in the brand new indoor playground, while the fast service and reasonable prices will be an extra bonus.
- Tavern - Restaurant
Families should know
- Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons are busy as this is a popular dining spot
- Call in advance and check that there is not a planned event as the taverna is often used for wedding and christening receptions
- Although the playground is indoors, it is bright with good ventilation
- You can dine in the terrace at the front of the restaurant but you will need to constantly supervise your kids as it is on a busy street
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!