Salavantes Taverna, Kalamaki Chanion
Homemade food and authentic flavours, close to the main street in Kalamaki but away from the traffic, in a quiet place where you can relax and gaze out at the Mediterranean sea.
- Tavern - Restaurant
Families should know
- We recommend you avoid Sundays as it tends to get crowded with local families
- It’s tough to keep your children away from the beach as it is right in front of them. With a full stomach we are certain that this mission will become a Mission Impossible
- There are no sunbeds/ shades for rent right by the taverna, but if you need to you can rent some from the nearby cafeterias
- There are several steps at the entrance of the taverna that may be tricky for families with strollers
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!