fbpx

Travel with Kids to Greece Forum

Forum Frequency asked questions Family Travel to Greece-min
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Art Workshop in Naxos with Kids

We are visiting Naxos soon. My kids (6 and 9 years old) love arts and crafts and we were thinking of doing an art workshop in Naxos. Is there anything suitable for our family?

We recently unveiled our first art workshop in Naxos and I am sure you'll love it! It's a Mosaic Art Family Workshop and includes a combination of learning about Greek culture, crafts and kid-friendly games.

The duration of the workshop is 4 hours (10:30am to 2:30pm) and takes place in the traditional village of Sangri, which is 20 minutes away from Naxos town. During this mosaic art workshop, you and your kids will have the opportunity to explore your creativity by designing your own personal mosaic souvenir and learn about classic and contemporary mosaic techniques!

The activity takes place in a stunning studio that is part of a restored medieval monastery! The classes will start with an introduction to the different methods, approaches and possibilities of mosaic making and the use of tools, cutting and grouting.

Let me know if this is something you would like to do by emailing me at info@kidslovegreece.com or joining us for a live chat here.