fbpx

Forum: Travel to Greece with Kids

Forum Frequency asked questions Family Travel to Greece-min
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Relax Time in Athens With Teens

Hello! We will be arriving in Athens in August and plan to stay there for only two days. We are traveling with two teenagers (16 and 14 years old) and would like to spend some relaxing time in Athens before our island hopping. Do you have any suggestions?

Hello there! I would like to thank you for contacting us asking for our trip planning services and for being our reader. In Athens, we offer many private tours for families so you can explore the city and its landmarks. On our website, you can find all the details about our family options in Athens, which will be tailor-made to your family's interests and wishes.

Keep in mind that visiting the Acropolis with one of our family-friendly guides is the MUST DO activity while in Athens. All the following tour options include a private tour of the Acropolis.

When it comes to your evenings, I would recommend a relaxing stroll through the neighborhoods of Monastiraki, Plaka, and Psyri. It's nice to get lost in these small, beautiful alleys! And after your stroll, you can end up in a nice taverna with live Greek music!

For more information, don't hesitate to send us an email at info@kidslovegreece.com. I would be more than happy to share all the information you need about these areas and our family-friendly tours in Athens!