CORFU FOR FAMILIES: Private Shore Excursions
- Why book with us
- We are extremely focused on delivering excellent personal experiences. In contrast to group shore tours, our private tours offer a far more personalized and enjoyable experience
- We will make sure that you will be picked up and return on time to the ship by a private transfer service
- We will provide you with detailed information on how to easily find our local representative including where they will be standing, what sign they will be holding, their local telephone numbers and more
OPTION 1: PRIVATE EXPLORE CHARISMATIC CORFU TOWN
Corfu Town on Foot for the Whole Family
Explore the alluring Corfu town on foot with your family-licensed guide.
● Learn about the history that inspired the rich local architecture and cultural traditions.
● Discover how centuries of occupation have left their mark on the town, from the surprises awaiting you in the beautiful small alleys to the musical dialect of the locals.
● Taste a few of the local delicacies this wonderful town has to offer.
● Personal expenses
The tour includes two food stops.
Kindly inform us of any special dietary restrictions, allergies, or food intolerances.
If you have small kids, we can arrange a scavenger hunt across the town instead of a walking tour.
Duration: 3 hours
OPTION 2: PRIVATE TOUR OF CORFU’S HISTORICAL FORTRESSES
Intriguing Tour of Corfu’s Most Impressive Fortresses
The history of Corfu goes way back through the ages. Your licensed local tour guide will introduce you to the most significant history of the island from the comfort of luxury private transportation.
● Travel back in time and explore the imposing Old Venetian Fortress of Corfu situated on a rocky peninsula at the eastern end of the citadel.
● Learn all about the Medieval Fortress of Angelokastro sitting high above the town with its domed gate and priceless vestiges.
● Entrance tickets to the places of interest
● Personal expenses
The tour is not suitable for children under 6 years of age and people with mobility issues (due to the many stairs).
Angelokastro Fortress is open from May to mid-October and closed on Tuesdays. If you visit the island on closed dates, you can visit the post-Medieval monastery of Paleokastritsa instead.
Duration: 4 ½ hours
For more information please contact us.
Families should know
- Pick up and drop off to the port is included.
- The tours and the duration can be fully customized according to your availability, needs and interests.
- We can recommend a suitable place for lunch and make the reservation for you.
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!