Mykonian Delights Family Cooking Class | Semi Private 6 hour
This Family Cooking Lesson in Mykonos is a fun activity that all the family will enjoy and is much more than a simple cooking lesson. It is a fully immersive experience, that will introduce you to Greek culture, life, attitudes, and history, all mixed with a personal touch. Your host is a friendly local who will welcome you all as friends with some snacks and drinks, sharing stories about her family life and the history of the area.
With our Cooking Class in Mykonos, you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to create traditional Greek dishes, the tips and secrets that make them delicious, and the rich histories behind every flavor. Immerse yourself in world-famous Greek gastronomy with this family-friendly cooking activity.
Perfect for adults and children alike, the cooking class is a hands-on workshop that goes much further than an ordinary cooking class.
You and your family will get the chance to spend some time with a local, learn about life on the island, its history and secret charms, and also hear some personal stories – all the while creating tasty traditional dishes. In this way, you’ll discover how intricately interwoven food is with island culture, with you yourself becoming a part of this rich history.
By the end of the session, you’ll have prepared a full lunch or dinner to be enjoyed the Greek way – all together!
Kids Love Greece offers a range of other tours and activities in Mykonos. For inspiration, you might want to look at our article Top 10 things to do with kids in Mykonos. You might also want to consider a day-trip to the magnificent archaeological complex on Delos.
Families should know
- A fun, family activity based around food, conversation, and wider Greek culture
- Your host will be a friendly local who will share with you various culinary secrets combined with fascinating stories about her family life and history of the area
- Please note that while the class is family-friendly, it is a shared activity and most classes will be held with other groups of guests. We cannot guarantee that there will be other families on the day of your attendance.
- Upon request, a private cooking class can be arranged.
- 10:00 – 16:00 Day Class
- 16:00 – 22:00 Evening Class
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!