Farm-to-Table Fun: Kids’ Cooking Class
If you are looking for a fun way to taste the traditional flavors of Paros and explore the island with your family, this is the perfect activity.
The cooking class takes place in a traditional country house with a large herb and vegetable garden. Harvest fresh ingredients from the garden using your hands to prepare traditional Greek and Parian recipes.
Once the meal is ready, savor it with your family in the cottage, accompanied by refreshments and local wine.
- Greek salad or Dakos (Greek style bruschetta with barley rusk topped with chopped tomatoes and crumbled feta)
- Tzatziki or Zucchini balls or tomato balls
- Briam (roasted vegetables) or gemista (tomatoes and peppers stuffed with rice) or lamb in the oven with potatoes
- Parian wine, homemade lemonade, fried potatoes, traditional spoon sweets, watermelon, melon, bread
Families should know
- The menu with the refreshments and alcohol is included
- Inform us of any dietary restrictions
- The pick-up and drop-off at the meeting point is not included
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!