KEFALONIA FOR FAMILIES: Private Shore Excursions
- Why book with us
- We are extremely focused on delivering excellent personal experiences. In contrast to group shore tours, our private tours offer a far more personalized and enjoyable experience
- We will make sure that you will be picked up and return on time to the ship by a private transfer service
- We will provide you with detailed information on how to easily find our local representative including where they will be standing, what sign they will be holding, their local telephone numbers and more
OPTION 1: PRIVATE DISCOVER THE TRADITIONAL SIDE OF KEFALONIA
Kefalonia is an island with many small traditional villages and enchanting beaches, making it the perfect place to explore with your local guide and driver.
● Drive through quaint traditional villages where time seems to have stopped.
● Visit the picturesque village of Fiskardo, popular with passing yachts stopping off for some fresh seafood. It is also the only place on the island spared from the great earthquake of the 1950s.
● Take some photos of the spectacular Myrtos beach – one of the most graphic beaches you will ever see with its deep turquoise waters.
● Stop off at Assos beach for a swim while admiring its shoreline of Venetian ruins and flower-bedecked traditional houses.
● Personal expenses
Duration: 4-5 hours
OPTION 2: EXPLORE THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF KEFALONIA
You will be taken aback by the natural beauty of Kefalonia, which you can explore with your local guide from the comfort of a luxury vehicle.
● Visit the beautiful beach of Antisamos, which is full of life. You can swim in its clear blue waters, try out some water sports, and sip on refreshing beverages and drinks at the small beach bar.
● Explore the Drogarati Caves, which were formed thousands of years ago. The stalagmites and stalactites found within create a magical vision that remains mostly unseen until you enter the caves.
● Discover Lake Melissani, an underground lake that has a grand opening directly above the water. The sunlight that falls directly into the water forms unique shades of blue that are hard to beat.
● Take some photos of the spectacular Myrtos beach or have a quick swim in its welcoming waters.
● Personal expenses
● Admission tickets to the places of interest
For more information please contact us.
Families should know
- Pick up and drop off to the port is included.
- The tours and the duration can be fully customized according to your availability, needs and interests.
- We can recommend a suitable place for lunch and make the reservation for you.
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.