Fun Family Biking Tour in Mykonos | Private 3 hour Tour
Are you ready for a unique, kid-friendly adventure? On this biking tour designed for families, you will have the opportunity to discover the unique landscape and hidden beautiful paths of Mykonos. If you’re an active family, this is by far the best way to explore the non-touristy parts of Mykonos!
Explore Mykonos with Kids on Two Wheels
The child-friendly biking tour will take you through the flat countryside, which is mostly flat with only occasionally hilly terrains.
Along the road, we’ll make a stop at a traditional private church – a chance for you to experience the rustic religious traditions of Mykonos.
We’ll continue our ride onwards, making our way down to a spectacular beach. Kindly note that half of the trail is on earth road, but it doesn’t present any danger or difficulty.
Before arriving, we’ll have a small stop to admire the unique landscape – perfect for panoramic photos.
Afterward, we’ll finally arrive at the spectacular beach of Fokos, where you can swim.
Do not forget:
- Your camera and make sure to photos as you coast down downhill, before you reach Fokos Beach.
- Your swimsuit! Taking a splash at Fokos Beach is a must!
Difficult Level = Low
The route of this bike tour is flat. That said, due to the morphology of Mykonos, it is not possible not to have some slightly hilly parts while biking.
In addition, half part of the trail is on earth road, but it is safe with no challenges.
Want more challenge?
If your family has some prior experience with biking and want to use your advanced skills, you have the option of following a shorter but more challenging route which is uphill.
This more challenging route leads to Myrsini beach, a quiet sandy beach with greenish, shallow waters. It is located less than 1 km from Fokos beach.
Contact our team for more information.
Combine it with a picnic or even a wine tour!
For even more fun, you can include a picnic on the beach, with local and traditional flavors of Mykonos. The picnic on the beach will be the best ending to an amazing outdoor family activity!
In case you would like to have the picnic on the beach add-on, the duration of the bike tour will be 4 hours!
Another add-on offered is a wine tour and meal in an organic farm! Time to gain back the calories you lost during the bike tour!
Contact our team for more information about both add-ons!
Families should know
- The duration of the tour is 3 hours (with preparations) and the riding time is 1hour and 30 minutes.
- If you would like to have the picnic add-on, the total bike tour duration will be 4 hours
- The distance is 9 km (5.60 miles)
- You will have a short tutorial (before the ride), and will be given bottles of water, helmets and headbands
- The guide will have a first aid kit and repair tools
- We do offer different itineraries depending on your comfort level
- There is an option of an e-bike
- Minimum age for toddlers on the bike seat, is 9 months old, provided the child can support the neck & head on his/her own. Maximum allowed weight is 15kg (roughly for a 3yo child)
- You can enjoy the ride with a bike trailer if you have a very young child. The maximum (total) weight of the kid(s) is 35kg (roughly for kids aged 2-9)
- There is no maximum age limit for adults, provided their physicians allow such a type of exercise
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!