Greek Souvlaki With Aromatic Herbs
Make quick pork skewers that everyone loves and grill them. Serve with fries and you are ready for your family dinner.
Greek Pork Skewers with Aromatic Herbs
- 600 g pork leg (21.2 oz)
- 600 g pork neck (21.2 oz)
- sticks for the skewers
- olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil and all my herbs.
- Cut the meat into small pieces and add them to the bowl. Stir to “bathe” the meat in the olive oil mixture.
- Thread the pieces of pork on the chopsticks alternately, one for the leg and one for the neck.
- Heat the grill and brush the grill with olive oil. Place the skewers on top and turn them over once they are cooked on each side.
- Once they are cooked, take them off the heat and serve them with French fries and lemon.
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!