Sailing Day or Sunset Tour in Athens
Set sail from the famous coastline of Athens and enjoy an amazing experience fit for the whole family. Explore incredible beaches, swim in crystal clear waters and gaze out at the endless Aegean – a perfect way to complete your time in Greece.
Our Sailing Experience can be held as either a Sailing Day, starting at 10:00 am, or as a Sunset Tour starting at 3:00 pm. The maximum number of passengers on board is 10.
For both journeys, you’ll be greeted by a welcome drink before enjoying at least three stops at secluded bays, approachable only by boat. There’ll be snorkeling gear and fresh towels for your use, meaning you can make the most of your day out at sea.
While making your way around the coastline, you’ll listen to stories and information regarding the city, all the while sipping on Greek wine, beer and refreshments. Before returning to Athens, your family will enjoy a traditional Greek meal freshly prepared on board.
For the Day Trip, you’ll then have the chance to spend some time on the Athens Riviera. For the Sunset Tour, you’ll enjoy the unforgettable experience of watching the sunset over the Aegean.
Families should know
- This is a small group activity but private options for families are also available upon request. The small group format will be more economical than the private options, however, it means that we cannot guarantee that there will be other families that day. If being with other families is important, please inquire before you book
- This is a semi-private day cruise not exclusive to families. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that there will be other families that day. If being with other families is important, please inquire before you book
- The duration of the cruise around the Athens Riviera is approximately 5 hrs
- Families are being given the opportunity to select between a morning day cruise (departing at 10:00) or a sunset day cruise (departing at 15:00)
- Onboard Capacity: up to 10 guests
- Transfer from and to your hotel is being offered free of charge
- During the cruise, an English speaking skipper will provide you with various interesting historical information related to the Athens Riviera
- Do not forget to on your hats and sun cream
- Do not forget to bring your camera along, so as to capture all the unique family moments and amazing views
- The specific cruise is also offered on a private basis upon request
- The tour is not exclusively for families, which means that we cannot guarantee that there will be other families present on the same day. If you have young children, please let us know their weight in advance so that we can equip you with the appropriate life jackets.
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!