Indulge in a delightful Taste Corfu walking food tour around the scenic town of Corfu with the family, and experience Greek gastronomy at its best! A knowledgeable family friendly local guide will show you around the town’s hidden attractions and gastronomical gems, while sharing stories about local traditions and food culture.
The tour starts with a traditional breakfast in a small pastry shop, serving the finest Greek pastries, such as cheese pies, ‘Bougatsa’ (Greek custard pie with phyllo) and ‘Loukoumades‘ (honey puffs).
Try the local edition of Gingerbeer, introduced to the island by the British back in the 19th century, and Corfu’s signature spirit, the internationally-acclaimed Kumquat liqueur.
Visit a traditional grocery shop and try an array of Greek cheeses and cold cuts.
Explore the central food market and sample local products & delicacies.
The tour concludes with a delectable feast at a traditional local taverna, where you can try the most scrumptious local dishes, including ‘Sofrito‘ and ‘Pastitsada‘, accompanied by with a glass of ouzo (strictly for parents!) & soft drinks for the kids!
Families should know
- This is a private tour which can be customized to your family’s needs
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions/ allergies in advance
- We can include transfer from/ to your accommodation
Kids will love
- Listen to stories about local people and places!
- Taste Greek mezes (small bites!)
Parents will love
- Tasting authentic Greek food
Best season to visit