Outdoor Escape Game; Solve the Anafiotika riddle
Solve the Anafiotika Riddle, is an outdoor escape game adventure in the streets of Athens. Unlike any other escape room game, this is a unique year-round outdoor escape game adventure for families who visit Athens.
Instead of being locked in a room, you will be solving riddles and puzzles while walking and exploring neighborhoods such as Plaka and Anafiotika in the historic center of Athens. Here is a bit of a teaser of what you will be asked to do…
A Greek grandpa has always loved Greece and especially his little island in Cyclades called Anafi. After the devastating WWII, among the debris under the Rock of Acropolis, he found pieces of an old dashboard! Could that be the mystery riddle based game that his ancestors brought back from their island Anafi to the capital of Greece?
Let’s follow grandpa’s grandchild and search together in the old part of Athens for the hidden clues to solve the mystery of what Greece is all about! During this fun, engaging and hands-on activity. your family will:
- Learn all about the history of magnificent landmarks
- Hike under the Rock of Acropolis
- Take amazing Instagram photos
- Enjoy the breathtaking views
- Have some food stops for snack/ refreshments
- But most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Families should know
- Departure Point: Voulis Str., Syntagma
- Return Point: Ancient Agora – Plaka
- Includes multiple stops (Plaka, Anafiotika, the First University of Greece and Ancient Agora).
- Duration: around 3hrs
- Ideal age: 8+
- You will not enter any archaeological sites
- There will be stops for snacks and refreshments
Kids will love
- The suspense and mystery!
Parents will love
- The amazing views
- Exploring Plaka and Anafiotika
Best season to visit