This great Premium semi-private Santorini Family Sailing Sunset Tour starts at 2:45 pm from Vlychada port of Santorini. A brand new yacht will be waiting to welcome you and your family aboard.
First Stop: Red Beach
Your Sailing Sunset Tour begins at the famous ‘Red beach’— the absolute definition of a volcanic beach. You and your kids will be amazed by this unique volcanic palette. It combines red, black and white shades all in one beach as well as by the impressive red rock formations.
After a 30 minute stop for swimming and snorkelling at the ‘Red beach’, you will jump on board.
Second Stop: White Beach
You will continue your Santorini Family Sailing Sunset Tour by heading towards another magnificent beach, the ‘White’ one. The gigantic white rocks surrounding the beach create a bizarre lunar landscape that will simply amaze you. Swimming in this stunning seascape of black, grey and white sand with large pebbles is an amazing experience.
From the deck of the yacht you will be able to admire the ancient Light House of Akrotiri. It is one of the oldest lighthouses in Greece. And of course also the Indian Rock, which owns its name due to its shape looking like an Indian face.
You will also sail close to the amphitheatrically built village of Akrotiri which offers amazing views. Akrotiri used to be a Minoan settlement and hence represents the most important archaeological site of Santorini island.
After you enjoy swimming in these crystal clear waters a delicious barbecue will be waiting for you. On the deck of your yacht you will relax and enjoy your lunch overlooking at the imposing white cliffs.
Third stop: the ‘Hot Springs’
Have you ever experienced a family mud bath? Trust us, it’s a unique experience! For around 30 minutes, your kids will have the opportunity to swim in the sulphurous springs of the volcano. The same time you will enjoy a healing mud bath and feel the energy of the volcanic activity.
After all these fun activities, it’s time for you to relax on your yacht’s deck. Simply gaze at one of the most famous sunsets in the world, the sunset of Oia. Prepare your cameras, embrace your family and watch the sun literally dive in the Aegean Sea. The view is simply spectacular. The sky turns into a painter’s palette and nature creates a unique art masterpiece.
Identify with your kids all the different colours and hues of the sky. And of course admire the sun gradually becoming a small glowing dot.
When the sun is set you will sail back to Ammoudi port. You should reach the port at around 7:45 pm. The minibuses will be waiting for you so as to drive you back to your hotel. Your Premium semi-private Santorini Family Sailing Sunset Tour may be over, but you will keep it’s amazing memories in your heart forever.
A premium semi-private famlity sailing day tour is also offered daily and starts from Ammoudi port at 09:45 am.
There is also the option for an ultimate Private family Sailing Tour that can be totally customised on your family needs.
Semi-private sailing day and sunset tours are also offered daily at yachts with higher number of participants.
Families should know
- This is a premium semi-private sunset tour with limited number of passengers
- Duration: 5 hours (2:45 pm — till 7.45 pm)
- Do not forget to put on your hats and sun cream
- Do not forget to bring your camera along so as to capture these unique family moments and amazing views
- Sunset Oia could arrange to transfer you from and to your hotel with no extra charge
- The price includes also Greek menu prepared on board (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken, pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, vegeterian meals), and drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beer and ouzo)
- Free wi-fi on board, snorkeling equipment and map with extensive information on the landmarks and destinations are offered to all passengers. Additionally there are jackets and towels available that need to be returned to the crew after the usage
Kids will love
- Swimming and snorkelling on the Red and White beach
- Enjoying a delicious BBQ on board
Parents will love
- The mud bath in the ‘Hot Springs’
- Watching the spectacular sunset below Oia
Best season to visit
- For Premium Sailing Sunset Tours with capacity up to 14 pax, the price is 165 € per person
- For Premium Sailing Sunset Tours with capacity from 16 till 24 pax, the price is 145 € per person
Infants: 0-2 FREE
Children 3-10 years old: 50% discount
Share on Social Media