Kritamon Restaurant, Archanes
It is located in the heart of Archanes village in a beautiful cobblestone alley. The lovely atmosphere and chef’s creativity and imagination will give you and your family a memorable dining experience.
Do you need more evidence that Kritamon is an authentic Cretan Restaurant? Just watch this video, where Kalimera Archanes Village is also featured.
- Tavern - Restaurant
Families should know
- Despite the high temperatures on this island, Arhanes is always a little cooler than the rest of Crete, so do not forget to bring a cardigan for you and your kids (even in the summer)
- The restaurant is located on a pedestrianised street, so be prepared to park somewhere near the main square of the village and walk up to Kritamon
- The restaurant is open daily except for Mondays from 19:00 pm until late
- During weekdays, the restaurant is open only for dinner. The lunch option is only provided during weekends.
- From Heraklion, follow the road that leads to Knossos and then drive until Arhanes. Pass the village of Kato Arhanes village and continue for 2 more kilometres towards Ano Arhanes, where Kritamon is located
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
Kids will love
- The homemade ice cream
- The corner of the courtyard with the historic objects and memorabilia
Parents will love
- The cool breeze on the veranda
- The veranda of the restaurant
- The organic house wine produced by the restaurant owner
Best season to visit