The Acropolis Museum Family Guided Tour
We know that some kids are not crazy about museums. However, we promise you that the this Acropolis Museum Family Guided Tour will excite everyone. You and your kids will learn more about the Acropolis and ancient Athens in a fun and engaging way. With the company of our state-licensed insider guide, you will retrace historical footsteps and lose yourself in the ancient Greek civilization. Join us and explore the city’s impressive archaeological heritage!
Your children will be intrigued by the storytelling and information behind the artefacts presented.
The tour will start by introducing you to an ancient neighbourhood of the 5th century BC! You will learn more the interior of houses and temples in those times as well as about the materials used for the creation of pots, sculptures and everyday objects.
Step back in time and reflect on the splendour, power and wealth of this capital city. Admire its unique architectural and artistic masterpieces.
Hidden Gem of this tour: Lego Acropolis!
The amazingly detailed Lego Acropolis in the kids’ area on the first floor of the museum contains more than 120,000 Lego bricks. It will certainly bring the Acropolis back to life in the minds of your children.
This tour is ideally combined with our Private Family Guided Tour to the Acropolis
Families should know
- This private tour is highly recommended for families because it is operated by a kid-friendly specialized state-licensed guide
- The private tour is always adjusted according to children’s ages
- If your hotel is located at the centre of Athens, our guide will pick you up from there and walk with you to the museum
Kids will love
- The myths of Hercules, Athena and Poseidon
- The Lego Acropolis
- The lab
Parents will love
- To discover the secrets of the Parthenon’s frieze
- The architecture of the museum
- Sharing time learning with their kids
Best season to visit