Santorini Tailor Made Exploring
In this unique Kids Love Greece Adds-on concept, you can create your own Tailor-Made Santorini Private vacation. Just select from any of the following family-friendly activities and customize your own Family Adventure in Santorini!
- Explore the village of Oia and its incredible spots for photographs
- Discover the Archaeological Site of Akrotiri
- Visit a pottery workshop where the kids can create their own pots
- Visit the brand new Museum of lost Atlantis in Megalohori
- Kids can enjoy a donkey ride at the traditional settlement of Pyrgos while you are wandering around one of the most beautiful medieval settlements of the island
- Stop at a local farm where you can see and taste the traditional products of Santorini.
- Visit Venetsanos winery. It is the first industrial winery of the island on a breathtaking location with incredible vistas over the caldera. Discover the history and tradition of Santorini winemaking and taste local wines and dishes.
- Visit the Music Man and the museum with musical instruments while learning more about the myths and music of the Ancient Greeks in Megalochori
We know it is hard to choose so do let us know if you need any help in customizing your Santorini tailor made Family Adventure, we are here to help!
Families should know
- The tour includes private guides and transfer services
- The tour does not include entrance fees and personal expenses
- Depending on the activities you will choose, we will advise the exact duration. Some activities might also include extra costs.
Kids will love
- Creating their own souvenir at the Pottery Workshop
- Visiting a traditional farm and enjoy a donkey ride
- Roaming the car-free streets of picturesque Santorini
- Re-live the myth of Lost Atlantis through a 9D experience
Parents will love
- Wine tasting in a local winery
- Spending quality time with their kids and doing fun activities together
- Learning more about the history and culture of the most famous Greek island in the world
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!