Pilot Beach Resort
The hotel gives you a feeling of isolation due to its location between Rethymno and Chania, just a stone’s throw away from the picturesque village of Georgioupoli. The hotel’s best attraction is the mini club. Their motto is that your kids should have maximum fun for the longest possible period of time, so that the parents can relax and enjoy their holiday.
The hotel offers 5 restaurants that will wake up your senses with its delicious dishes, based on traditional recipes. They also offer a new la carte restaurant that has Asian cuisine including sushi. The staff are extremely friendly and always smiling. The family accommodation options are endless.
Families should know
- The hotel used to consist of just one unit by the beach, but now it has been extended with new rooms built at the top end of the road. All Sea View rooms are refurbished and both hotels are connected by an underground path. If you love the sea, we recommend that you book a room next to the beach to avoid the extra walking. Family rooms, however, are mainly located at the top end of the road
- The water temperature of the sea might seem low due to the Georgioupoli river which flows to the beach
- The area around the swimming pools can be noisy
- The central restaurant for breakfast and dinner are located in the main building
- There is a life guard in the hotel’s swimming pools
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!