The beach – literally in front of the hotel – is long, sandy and pleasantly uncrowded during peak months. The clean, shallow waters and the temperature of the sea are perfect for children.
If you and your children are looking for some action, Captain Nikos is your man. There are many beach activities ranging from paragliding and pedalos to jet skis and speed boats.
You can find shade under the umbrellas. The pool area has a children’s pool to keep them happy while you relax. Why not try one of Emelia’s wonderful cocktails!
You’ll appreciate the variety of what’s on offer for breakfast as well as the 5-course dinner. The service is excellent and nothing seems to be too much of an effort. Kostas, Georgia and the team definitely know their job.
If you are in the mood for some serious indulgence then book a cruise on the hotel’s luxurious yacht, Volvere, and experience sailing on the beautiful Ionian Sea.
Families should know
- Arm yourselves with mosquito repellent as mosquitoes can be merciless, especially at night
- It may be windy on the beach especially during August so take a good book to read by the pool whilst the children enjoy splashing around
- Dinner at the hotel is of a decent enough standard, but certainly not gourmet
- Some of the roads are really poor but you could consider visiting other parts of the island by boat instead
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
Kids will love
- The variety of jams for breakfast
- Building sand castles on the beach
Parents will love
- Emelia’s Mojitos by the pool
- The stylish sun loungers
- Enjoying a glass of wine on the terrace whilst watching the sun go down
Best season to visit
Mid range pricing
Corfu – Agios Stefanos
Share on Social Media