Elatos Resort & Health Club
Whether you are looking for cooler summers or all-white winters, Elatos Resort & Health Club is the most beautiful holiday retreat in the heart of Mt. Parnassus!
Elatos Resort & Health Club literally lives and breathes at an altitude of 1.300 m, and lies within the fir forest of Mount Parnassus. Just a couple of hours away from the hustle and bustle of Athens, at the Elatos Resort & Health Club you are within minutes of the Mount Parnassus ski slopes. It is the ideal place for short excursions which you can enjoy throughout the year i.e., visiting the impressive archaeological site of ancient Delphi or simply experiencing the natural beauty and magic of Greece at its most serene.
Built entirely from natural materials such as wood and stone, the resort comprises a Club House and 39 independent chalets that offer visitors exceptional comfort and warmth.
The different types of chalets, each one of them custom designed and appointed, can accommodate between two to six persons, in two or three bedrooms with lofts. All chalets consist of a living room with fireplace, dining facilities and veranda, while most of them also offer a kitchenette. The chalets feature Satellite TV, Room Service, bathrobes & slippers, a DVD player, telephone, mini bar, Wi-Fi and individually controlled heating.
Elatos Resort & Health Club organizes events/services throughout the year which combined create its unique character.
Families should know
- The playroom is in the basement and it has a wide selection of toys.
- Though all chalets have a kitchenette there’s only one small pot – called a ‘briki’ – for cooking
Kids will love
- Morning snowballing
- The indoor pool
- Children’s Playroom
- Hiking and outdoor activities (trekking, flying fox, archery, tree & rock climbing)
Parents will love
- The natural landscape of Mount Parnassus
- Spending quality time with the kids close to nature
- Elatos Mountain Wellness spa & wellness treatments
- Bushcraft, learning the basic survival skills for life in the wild
- Billiards and table soccer
- Enjoying a cognac by the stone fireplace in the Club House
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!