The ‘new face’ of the hotel is due to the total renovation that took ten months and was completed in July 2014. One of the oldest hotels in town has been transformed into a modern 3 Star Superior Boutique hotel, perfectly suited for your family needs.
The rooms are functional yet stylish with simple modern decor.
The public areas are equally comfortable. The staff are particularly polite and friendly and will make you immediately feel at home. The pool just above the breakfast room is definitely the most refreshing part of the hotel and is ideal for relaxation and fun.
However, what you will appreciate the most is the location of the hotel. Just a few metres away from the old town and a few minutes’ walk from the picturesque harbour, the beautiful indoor market and even closer to Kum Kapi beach, the hub of the town’s night life with its string of cafes.
Families should know
- The hotel is sold on a bed and breakfast basis only
- The bar is open during the day and offers snacks and light meals and room service from 08:00 am till midnight
- The ‘anatoliki tafro’ theatre is located just opposite of the hotel and hosts regular cultural events in high season
- The hotel does not have private parking but it is quite easy to find parking nearby
Kids will love
Splashing in the pool
Parents will love
- The strategic location of the hotel
- The value for money cost
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!