Lato Bοutique Hotel
Firstly, the most important advantage of Lato Boutique Hotel in comparison to other city hotels is its location. It sits right on the Venetian Harbor, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful parts of the city.
Enjoy your breakfast and start your day with the Venetian port and the lighthouse. Kids love this route by bike or walk! The family rooms are spacious, carefully designed and comfortable. If you are used to luxurious holidays, do not let the 3 star rating influence you. Both the service and facilities are of the same standard as a 4 star hotel…giving great value for money.
The hotel was renovated in 2012, adding touches of elegance and beauty. Additionally, you will certainly appreciate how close the Lato Boutique hotel is to the centre of Heraklion … a great opportunity for you to renew your wardrobe whilst you visit the numerous shops in the city centre.
The hotel is also located very closed to the Historical museum of Heraklion, as well as the well known Archaeological Museum of the city. Our Private Family Friendly Guided Tour to the Museum is highly suggested. And of course do not miss the opportunity to visit also the famous Palace of Knossos and live a unique experience through our Private Family Friendly Guided Tour to Knossos.
Families should know
- The family rooms are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children and are situated in the new wing of the hotel. At the time of booking it is advised to request those that face the inner courtyard (and not the city)
- The hotel does not have a pool
- All common areas except for the hallway, have air-conditioning
- If you wish a sea view, there are some suites (executive and junior) that are spacious enough to accommodate 3 or 4 persons with sofa beds for the kids
- There is free parking for hotel guests. However, make sure you inform the hotel at the time of booking as parking spaces are limited
Kids will love
- The bunk beds in the family rooms
- Strolling in the centre of Heraklion
Parents will love
- Warm atmosphere and friendly service
- The panoramic view of Koules (Venetian fort)
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!