Paradise Island Villas Boutique Hotel, Hersonisos, Crete
Although boutique hotels are usually more associated with couples than families, the Paradise Island Villas is the exception to this rule. What makes Paradise Island Villas stand out is the fact that it combines the luxury of a 5-star hotel with the simplicity of a family compound.
The villas are really spacious and offer all the comforts that make a family with children feel at home. The children can play in the private garden of the villa or relax watching DVDs while you enjoy your private swimming pool or rejuvenate yourself with a massage in your room.
If you feel hungry you can enjoy a light Mediterranean lunch or dinner at Island, an a la carte taverna. Don’t forget to try the chef’s special pumpkin pie. At Amvrosia, an a la carte restaurant, you can enjoy a dinner with Mediterranean and Cretan flavours. For the youngsters, delicious children’s menus are available as well as refreshing virgin cocktails made from fresh fruits and syrup.
Beach boys or Barbie? Up to your kids to choose! Even if you are travelling with a baby, there is no need to worry as Paradise Island Villas provide all necessary equipment, even inflatable toys for the swimming pool. The staff are very polite and eager to offer any help you might need.
Paradise Island Villas is built on a hill in Anissara and offers amazing views of the mountain as well as the beach. If you wish to dive into the sea, the port of Hersonnisos, which is ideal for children, is located within 5 km by car.
If you are the sporty type, you can exercise in the fitness room or test your skills at a tennis game. As its name implies, Paradise Island Villas is a small paradise located on the island of Crete.
If you wish to explore the island of Crete with your kids, it is worth taking a look at our list of family friendly activities and tours on the island. Whether you choose to visit the magnificent archaeological site of Knossos or join a Family Food Tour in Heraklion, Kids Love Greece has something suitable for your every need!
Families should know
- The complimentary breakfast for all special offer bookings include the following: Greek yoghurt topped with a selection of toppings or natural honey and nuts, one egg, Freshly baked croissant and muffin, bread basket served with a selection of house made marmalades, honey, butter & sunflower margarine, a platter of seasonal fresh fruits, juice, still or sparkling water, assorted of teas or coffee or milk.
- Paradise Island Villas is not located on the beach. The nearest beach is approximately 10 minutes on foot. There are a lot of beautiful beaches just a few minutes away by car
- Set on the hillside of Anissaras, Paradise Island Villas offers ramps in certain areas outdoors to facilitate transport for buggies
- Paradise Island Villas is less than 10 min away from the popular Hersonisos village
- The villas have two levels, therefore if you do have young kids, it is recommended that you ask for security gates for the stairs
- Paradise Island offer free to all guests and baby and toddler equipment ,such as baby cot, high chair, baby monitor, baby bath, stair gate, bottle sterilizer, baby toiletries, toys for the pool, kids’ cutlery, DVD library with cartoons. Special kids menu and baby sitting is also available on request (local charge per hour).
Kids will love
- Playing around the pool and the hotel gardens
- The refreshing children’s cocktails
- The playground
Parents will love
- The sense of relaxation
- A glass of wine while listening to chill-out music in the Nectar Pool – Lounge Bar
Best season to visit