The Westin Resort is in the historic region of Messenia, on the gorgeous Ionian Sea. There’s never a dull moment here, and young guests are sure to find all sorts of adventures in this “wonderland of fun and excitement”!
So what exactly does the Westin have to offer? For tiny tots, there’s the Cocoon Care Centre (ages 4 months – 3 years). For the big kids, there’s the SandCastle, with different activities tailored to ages 4-7 and 8-12. You can pick from half-day, full-day, and even overnight-stay programs. The excursions are built out of the region’s culture and history. Under staff supervision, the children in the Sandcastle can go on adventures with Messenian pirates; recreate life in ancient Messenia; construct their own ancient costumes; and explore the great outdoors, following in the steps of Heracles.
While the kids are discovering the natural wonders of Messenia, they learn about the environment and the rare species living in the region. Sports nuts can go all out with water sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, and stand-up paddling, or they can check out mini-tennis, badminton, table-tennis, and golf.
The Recreational Park is another big hit with kids. The Aqua Park boasts waterslides, waterfalls, and multiple swimming pools. Kids will also find Playstation 3 consoles, pool tables, a bowling alley, and all kinds of indoor sports in this fun paradise.
We get that family time is important when you’re on vacation. The Westin Resort offers organized hiking tours, mountain biking, and climbing sessions in the surrounding areas, as well as inside the resort in the Navarino Outdoors.
Is it dinner time already? The restaurants and cafes at the Westin Resort are designed to match all tastes, ranging from local Greek flavours, to Italian, Lebanese, and Pan-Asian are. The specially designed kids’ menus will entice even the pickiest eaters.
The Westin Resort Costa Navarino offers multiple accommodation options to cater to your family’s needs. Don’t hesitate to book your stay at this magical, timeless resort.
Families should know
- It can get windy, so keep an eye on your kids when the wind picks up
- Mosquitoes can big a nuisance in the summer, so keep insect repellent on you at all times
- This luxurious resort comes with a hefty price tag … but you get what you pay for!
Check availability and prices
Kids will love
- The super-fast slides at the Aqua Park
- The cool, refreshing swimming pools
- The endless variety of sports and outdoor activities
- The rock climbing wall
Parents will love
- Biking around the Ionian Coastline
- Relaxing at the spa while the kids are off having the time of their lives
- Stretching out in a luxurious, spacious setting
- Participating in the events and watching the gigantic screen in the big square (built in the style of a Greek village square)
Best season to visit
Navarino Dunes, Messenia , 24001 Greece
- Kids Clubs for kids aged 4 months to 12 years
- Aqua Park with slides and playground
- Indoor sports arena
- Navarino Golf Academy
- 9 different racquet sports courts at the Navarino Racquet Academy
- A variety of on-water and under-water sports by Navarino Sea
- Biking and hiking in the Navarino Outdoors
- Bowling alley
- 1-km long sandy beach
Check availability and prices
Share on Social Media