Aqua Creta Limnoupolis Water Park
Located just 7km outside of Chania, the Aqua Creta Limnoupolis Water Park offers endless fun and excitement for the whole family! Covering an area of 65.000 sq. meters, the Aqua Creta Limnoupolis is a real aquatic oasis!
The 1500 sq. meters central swimming pool of the park will give you the impression you are swimming in the sea. Relax on your sun lounger and enjoy a refreshing drink while your kids are having fun at the water slides. For ultimate relaxation try the park’s lazy river!
Aqua Creta Limnoupolis offers fun choices for all age groups. Your kids will be absolutely amazed by the water park’s 11 slides and pools including 2 freefall rides, a black hole, a triple twist, a crazy river, a rainbow multi-slide, 2 giant slides.
There is also a separate area for younger kids offering various exciting activities for kids at smaller ages. Besides the shallow kids’ pool, your younger adventurers will also enjoy the colorful Lilliputian waterslides and the rotating wooden barrel that splashes kids with water.
Got hungry? Take a break from the slides and enjoy a tasty lunch at the water park’s restaurant or grab a quick bite at the fast food or at the “Pirates Bar” set on an artificial island. Inside Aqua Creta Limnoupolis you will be also able to find some small shops and a mini-market.
Since safety always comes first, you will find an experienced lifeguard at every water point inside the park. The park is also equipped with a First Aid Center.
A day with the family at the Aqua Creta Limnoupolis will be a day of limitless fun! One thing is for sure…you and the kids will all have a splash-tastic time!
Traveling with the family in western Crete? Learn more about the fun family-friendly tours and activities you can enjoy with the kids close to Chania!
Families should know
- You may want to combine your visit to Limnoupolis with the Little Fun Train ride as it will actually be cheaper than paying the entrance for the park alone!
- Though the park is big by Cretan standards it may not compare to some water parks outside of Greece. Having said that there is still enough to do to be entertained all-day
- Take flip flops to avoid burning your feet, as the wooden bridge can be hot to walk on
- There are plenty of restaurant and bar facilities
- Don’t forget to take sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses
- For better sun protection wear a T-shirt or get UV Protection Swimwear tops for the children
- Camera –and even better if it is waterproof!
- You can reach Limnoupolis by car, motorbike, taxi, or the local bus (KTEL) from Chania
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!