Greek music and dance represent the ‘salt and pepper’ of life and accompany almost everything Greeks do. The predominant belief among Greeks is that the art of dancing originated at the island of Crete in order to educate the youth and particularly to shape their ethos and character.
There are so many stories and myths related to Greek music and dancing. The ‘Dance with the Heroes’ workshop teaches a few to you, this way combining education with entertainment.
Kids will be fascinated by Greek mythology while all will feel energized via joining a dancing circle. Besides the intense feelings that Greek music and dancing generate this activity is also a great aerobic exercise.
Join our ‘Dance with the Heroes’ workshop and embody a truly unforgettable experience!
Families should know
- No prior experience or knowledge related to Greek music and dancing is necessary
- Comfortable shoes and a light meal prior to the workshop are highly recommended
- The workshop is suitable for all ages
Kids will love
- The narration of various fascinating myths, such as the one associated with the birth of God Zeus
- Listening to various rhythms and moving their bodies to them
- Joining the dancing circle
- Feeling vivacious and cheerful
Parents will love
- Dancing with their kids
- Listening to music and dance stories
- Participating to music making and dancing
Best season to visit
Share on Social Media