The Labyrinth Park is only a few kilometers from Hersonissos in eastern Crete. There are numerous choices of activities for young and old alike. These include rides on electric quad bikes and cars, archery, a pottery workshop, mini golf, a mini farm, horse riding as well as an eco garden. Even the track for cars and quad bikes has been designed as a WRC circuit.
Children will love all of the above but it will be the labyrinth that will steal their hearts. It is 3 dimensional and covers an area of 1,300 square metres. It consists of steel posts and wood panels with pathways measuring over 1km. The labyrinth has an overall diameter of 16 metres has been made of stones collected exclusively from the area thus making it very original. Your children will wander around stairways and over and under bridges, and explore towers and rooms. The aim is to reach the centre where the Minotaur is hidden and then make an escape! This is done by finding the many check points through clues within the labyrinth.
A stop at the lovely cafeteria and organic garden will complete this wonderful family outing.
Families should know
- If you visit during the summer months don’t forget to bring bottled water, a hat and sunscreen for your children. The average time in the maze is at least 30 minutes
- If is better to accompany young children in the labyrinth as they may find it a bit overwhelming
- Be careful of sharp stones!
- The entrance price does NOT include the WRC circuit, this is extra
- The electric cars and quad bikes are suitable for children from 4 -11 years old
- Rent high quality baby & toddler travel gear such as car seats, strollers, baby carriers, trikes, booster seats through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free & fun family activities in Greece
Kids will love
- The many activity options … children will not get bored for a single moment
- The open space and feeling of freedom
Parents will love
- A reminder of their knowledge of Greek mythology
- The educational aspect of the park
Best season to visit
- Admission for adults and children 11+ years is 10€
- Admission for children 5-11 years is 6€
- Children under 4 years have free entry
Share on Social Media