This cruise is so much more than just a tourist attraction.
You’ll certainly enjoy the views of the coastline as you sail down Souda Bay and get away from hustle and bustle for the day. Enjoy some relaxation as the only thing you need think about is the anticipation of the next wonderful swim stop.
The kids will feel like they’re on a floating paradise. They will become little pirates for the day and have an unforgettable adventure from the moment they set foot on the “Black Pearl.” The bubbly welcome is just the beginning and the fun doesn’t stop until the ship returns.
The crew will win over everybody’s hearts whether you are young or old as they assert to make your day memorable by turning into pirates themselves and rule the waves with you.
Families should know
- The ship departs every day except Sunday from Souda port, 7 kilometres east of Chania city
- The cruise operates from mid-May to mid-October
- Don’t forget hats and sun protection for everyone
- Book your tickets online at www.gramvousa.com for great deals and discounts
- The cruise features an audio giude in several languages
- The ship will anchor near Almyrida beach and Loutraki beach for swimming and you can disembark at the stop at Marathi beach
- The bar and self service restaurant are open during the cruise
- Rent high quality baby & toddler travel gear such as car seats, strollers, baby carriers, trikes, booster seats through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free & fun family activities in Greece
Kids will love
- Trying to find the hidden pirate flag
- On board swordfights, sack races, and balance exercises (walking the plank)
- Taking part in group activities as one big pirate crew (yar!)
Parents will love
- Safety features throughout the entire cruise
- The view of the Venetian Castle in Souda Bay
Best season to visit
Children under 2 years: free
Children 3-12 years: 10€
Special group rates
Share on Social Media