A beautiful catamaran, will be waiting to welcome you and your family on board for your Premium semi-private Santorini Family Sailing Day Tour at Ammoudi port of Oia at 09:45 am.
Relax on the comfortable deck and admire the grandeur of the Aegean Sea as your yacht sails below Caldera. We cannot think of a better way to start your day!
First Stop: Hot Springs for mudbath
The famous ‘Hot Springs’ will be you first stop. Enjoy 30 minutes of swimming with your family in the sulphurous springs of the volcano. The warm dark waters of the ‘Hot Springs’ are high in iron and manganese content, two elements that are believed to have beneficial attributes against rheumatisms, arthritis and other diseases. A mud bath in the ‘Hot Springs’ will fill you and your kids with amazing ‘volcanic’ energy! This last part of Santorini Ammoudi family Sailing day tour will really fascinate all of you.
After your family mudbath, you will sail past Aspronissi, Ancient lighthouse, Akrotiri and Indian rock.
Aspronissi (‘White Island’ in Greek), could be described as a miniature of Santorini. It is a private island of unique beauty, characterized by most of its visitors as a ‘heaven on earth’!
Your next stop of your Premium semi-private Santorini Family Sailing Day Tour is Akrotiri – a beautiful, amphitheatrically built village which used to be a Minoan settlement. Besides its amazing views and picturesque streets it is the most important archaeological site of Santorini Island. While sailing close to Akrotiri, admire its ancient Light House, one of the oldest lighthouses in Greece.
Second stop: White Beach
The ‘White Beach’ will be your next destination, where you will stop for approximately 60 minutes. Although it is called “white”, this beach is covered with beautiful black pebbles glittering under the hot sun. The imposing white cliffs surrounding the beach create a lunar atmosphere that will simply amaze you while its crystal clear waters will refresh your body and senses.
After swimming and snorkeling, your visit at the ‘White Beach’ will finish with a delicious barbeque on board. You will have the opportunity to savour various delicacies while sailing inside the Caldera, very close to Santorini’s volcano. Your kids will be fascinated by watching hot fumes being released in many points of the volcano, a phenomenon that creates the impression that its crater is still active!
Third Stop: Red Beach
The ‘Red Beach’ is arguably one of the most famous beaches of the island. Its majestic landscape with black sand and high red lava cliffs dropping right to the shore, will fascinate you and your kids. You will have approximately half an hour to enjoy this unique beach with your family. The interesting rocks in the crystal clear waters of the red beach are ideal for snorkelling!
Take out your cameras and capture all these unique moments you’re your family while sailing inside the Caldera.
After all this fun you will sail back to Vlychada port. You should reach the port at around 2.45 pm where the minibuses of ‘Sunset Oia’ will be waiting for you so as to drive you back to your hotel. Your Premium semi-private Santorini Family Sailing Day Tour will be over but will leave you full of wonderful family memories.
A similar premium family sailing tour is also offered during sunset.
There is also the option for an ultimate Private family Sailing Tour that can be totally customised on your family needs.
Semi-private sailing day and sunset tours are also offered daily at yachts with higher number of participants.
Families should know
- This is a premium semi-private tour with limited number of participants
- Duration: 5 hours (09:45 am – 2:45 pm)
- Do not forget to put your hats and sun cream on
- Do not forget to bring your camera along so as to capture these unique family moments and amazing views
- Sunset Oia can arrange your transfers from and to your hotel at no extra charge
- The price includes also Greek menu prepared on board (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken, pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, vegeterian meals), and drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beer and ouzo)
- Free wi-fi on board, snorkeling equipment and map with extensive information on the landmarks and destinations are offered to all passengers. Additionally there are jackets and towels available that need to be returned to the crew after the usage
Kids will love
- Swimming and snorkelling in the Red and White beach
- Sailing close to Santorini’s volcano
Parents will love
- The mud bath in the ‘Hot Springs’
- Enjoying a delicious BBQ on board
Best season to visit
- For Premium Sailing Day Tours with capacity up to 14 pax, the price is 165 € per person
- For Premium Sailing Day Tours with capacity from 16 till 24 pax, the price is 145 € per person
Infants: 0-2 FREE Children 3-10 years old: 50% discount
Share on Social Media