Centre Food & Drink
Agrotera by Cine Keramikos
If you’re visiting the Ancient Stadium of the Olympic games, the Acropolis, or just strolling around the Zappeion Park, you’re only a walk away from Agrotera.
Whether for a coffee and dessert or a full dinner, this restaurant is perfect for a break from sightseeing.
What makes this place unique is that it overlooks a sports track, while its view encompasses the green hill of Arditos and the Acropolis. The interior design is clean-cut and elegant, perfect for making easy conversation over food.
The menu is based on traditional Greek dishes, though no exaggerations of seasoning are present, while little modern touches are added here and there to keep the tastes clean.
The light desserts and masticha ice-cream are a lovely finishing to your meal.
- veal with sundried tomatoes
- slow-cooked sausage with thyme potatoes
- ‘skioufichta’ pasta with spinach and mascarpone
Families should know
- When the restaurant is busy, smokers can be a nuisance
- Rent high quality baby & toddler equipment such as booster seats and strollers through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free and enjoyable family meals in Greece
6 Vasilissis Olgas Avenue, 10557 Athens, Greece