Biking Tour Bliss: Explore Antiparos on 2 Wheels
You can’t end your holiday in Paros without exploring beautiful Antiparos. On this bike tour, you have the option to start at Parikia and head for Punta to take the boat to Antiparos.
On arrival, you will follow a unique route until you reach the Cave of Antiparos, where you can admire the stalactites and stalagmites and the breathtaking view.
You will have 2 hours to explore the center of the island, have an afternoon picnic, and take a swim if you want to, before returning to the boat for departure.
Families should know
- You will be accompanied by a tour leader
- Equipment, boat tickets, and admission tickets to the Cave are included
- There is also available afternoon picnic menu
- Inform us of any dietary restrictions
- For ages 12+ parental supervision required
- Preferred start times: 9 am or 5 pm
- The pick-up and drop-off at the meeting place are not included
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!