Authentic Mykonian Cuisine Family Cooking Class | Private 3 hour Tour
If you are visiting the beautiful island of Mykonos with your family, then you must try this private cooking class as you discover all the secrets of traditional Mykonian cuisine.
With our culinary expert, your family will be introduced to simple yet delicious Mykonian home cooking. Are you ready to discover numerous Greek recipes using the finest local ingredients?
A Family Culinary Experience in a Mykonian Village
This cooking class takes place in the picturesque village of Ano Mera, in the northeast Mykonos. So this is a great opportunity to explore life in an authentic island village.
Our Master Mykonian Cooking Class with a Local Chef is a 3-hour private hands-on experience.
Our talented female chef will show you step by step how to prepare a range of delicious Mykonian dishes. All the dishes you will prepare are based on fresh ingredients, locally grown.
A sample menu typically includes:
- Tsimpita, which are traditional pinched onion cakes.
- Lazarakia: Lazarakia are popular Cycladic cookies. Following an old Easter tradition, the women of each village make what are called lazarakia, which are human-shaped cookies.
- Rafiolia: Rafiolia is an extraordinary Cycladic dessert. You will have the opportunity to cook and then taste the Mykonian version of this unique recipe.
- Mykonian meatballs
At the end of the cooking class, you’ll enjoy everything you’ve cooked accompanied by local beverages.
When your cooking class is over, you can visit some local Mykonian producers, a nearby farm, and also, meet and talk to local artists (upon request).
If you prefer to relax and enjoy some home-prepared meals without spending time cooking, our talented chef offers private cooking services such as:
- Freshly prepared and locally produced food will be delivered to your accommodation or sailing boat any time of the day.
- We also can organize a private BBQ meal for you and your family.
Families should know
- The meal can be adjusted to your dietary preferences. Let us know if any dietary restrictions and preferences in advance.
- This tour does not include the transfer from your hotel to Ano Mera village. Private transfer can be offered upon request at an extra charge.
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!