Premium Sunset Sail | 5-hour Small Group Trip
This great Premium small group Santorini Family Sailing Sunset Tour starts at 2:45 pm from Vlychada Port of Santorini. A brand new yacht will be waiting to welcome you and your family aboard.
First Stop: Red Beach
Your Sailing Sunset Tour begins at the famous ‘Red Beach’— the absolute definition of a volcanic beach. You and your kids will be amazed by this unique volcanic palette. It combines red, black, and white shades all in one beach as well as the impressive red rock formations.
After a 30-minute stop for swimming and snorkeling at the ‘Red Beach’, you will jump on board.
Second Stop: White Beach
You will continue your Santorini Family Sailing Sunset Tour by heading towards another magnificent beach, the ‘White’ one. The gigantic white rocks surrounding the beach create a bizarre lunar landscape that will simply amaze you. Swimming in this stunning seascape of black, grey and white sand with large pebbles is an amazing experience.
From the deck of the yacht, you will be able to admire the ancient Light House of Akrotiri. It is one of the oldest lighthouses in Greece. And of course, also the Indian Rock, which owns its name due to its shape looking like an Indian face.
You will also sail close to the amphitheatrically built village of Akrotiri which offers amazing views. Akrotiri used to be a Minoan settlement and hence represents the most important archaeological site of Santorini island.
After you enjoy swimming in these crystal clear waters a delicious barbecue will be waiting for you. On the deck of your yacht, you will relax and enjoy your lunch overlooking the imposing white cliffs.
Third stop: the ‘Hot Springs’
Have you ever experienced a family mud bath? Trust us, it’s a unique experience! For around 30 minutes, your kids will have the opportunity to swim in the sulfurous springs of the volcano. At the same time, you will enjoy a healing mud bath and feel the energy of the volcanic activity.
After all these fun activities, it’s time for you to relax on your yacht’s deck. Simply gaze at one of the most famous sunsets in the world, the sunset of Oia. Prepare your cameras, embrace your family, and watch the sun literally dive in the Aegean Sea. The view is simply spectacular. The sky turns into a painter’s palette and nature creates a unique art masterpiece.
Identify with your kids all the different colors and hues of the sky. And of course, admire the sun gradually becoming a small glowing dot.
When the sun is set you will sail back to Ammoudi port. You should reach the port at around 7:45 pm. The minibusses will be waiting for you so as to drive you back to your hotel. Your Premium small group Santorini Family Sailing Sunset Tour may be over, but you will keep its amazing memories in your heart forever.
A premium small group family sailing day tour is also offered daily and starts from Ammoudi port at 09:45 am.
There is also the option for an ultimate Private family Sailing Tour that can be totally customized to your family’s needs.
Small Group sailing day and sunset tours are also offered daily at yachts with a higher number of participants.
Families should know
- This is a premium small group sunset tour with a limited number of passengers
- Duration: 5 hours (2:45 pm — till 7:45 pm)
- Do not forget to put on your hats and sun cream
- Do not forget to bring your camera along so as to capture these unique family moments and amazing views
- A transfer service from and back to your hotel is included, with no extra charge
- The price also includes a Greek menu prepared on board (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken, pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, vegetarian meals), and drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beer, and ouzo)
- Free wi-fi on board, snorkeling equipment, and a map with extensive information on the landmarks and destinations are offered to all passengers
- Additionally, there are life jackets and towels available that need to be returned to the crew after the usage
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!