Minivan Tour for Families – Private Tour of Athens’ Highlights
Our Minivan Tour for Families is an amazing way to explore the main monuments of Athens with your family from the comfort of a minivan. Accompanied by your knowledgeable and professional driver (English-speaking), you’ll be taken to the most important sites of the city. Escape the heat and the crowds inside a luxurious vehicle, making the most of your time in Athens.
Are you ready to explore the capital of Greece with your family while learning important information about the landmarks of Athens and playing fun games?
On the tour, you’ll be taken to the following hotspots:
- The Temple of Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch
- The neighborhood of Plaka and Anafiotika
- Syntagma Square
- Greek Parliament, where you can watch the changing of the guards
- Presidential Mansion
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Zappeion and the National Gardens of Athens
- The ‘Athenian Trilogy’ (which includes the Academy of Athens, the University of Athens, and the National Library)
- National Historical Museum Square
- Monastiraki Square
- Hadrian’s Library
- The Andrianou Street (here you will have the chance to walk the street and pass by the famous Ancient Agora and its monuments)
- Thission Neighborhood
- The Urban Site of Athens – Neighborhoods with Grafitti Art
- National Archaeological Museum
- Lycabettus Hill
On the journey, you’ll be free to make as many stops as you wish for photos, snacks, or exploration.
A booklet with fun activities and information for each of the places of interest you will visit is included.
Families should know
- The Minivan Tour for Families can be fully customized. If there’s any specific place in Athens you wish to visit, just let us know.
- The tour may be extended for longer periods of time, giving you a chance to visit places like the Athens Riviera, the Stavros Niarchos Cultural Foundation, the thermal waters of Lake Vouliagmeni or the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio.
- You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and professional driver (English-speaking), who will offer you many useful and interesting insights along the way.
- The private minivan tour is a highly suggested option for families with younger kids and/or for those with mobility issues, since it does not involve much walking.
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!