Sailing Fun in Naxos
The Greek island of Naxos is one of the most family-friendly islands in the Cyclades. With spectacular views and beautiful sandy beaches, it has been a popular choice of families for many years. No stay on the island is complete without taking a sailing trip, and this family-friendly activity is one everyone will remember for a long time to come!
Enjoy a luxurious sailing cruise on a catamaran that combines fun and relaxation, and explore Naxos and the Small Cyclades with your family. Our spacious, stable and comfortable catamaran is available for semi-private cruises (maximum 22 people) and private cruises (upon request). Depending on the weather conditions, there are 6 different routes from Naxos marina to North Naxos, South Naxos, Paros & Antiparos, Koufonisi, Iraklia or Schinousa.
Here is a sample itinerary which includes secluded beaches and coves around Naxos and Small Cyclades.
We depart from Naxos marina (Chora) at 9:30 am and have our first stop at a rugged little isle for swimming and snorkeling. We continue for the second stop in a secluded beautiful bay for beach fun. Our third stop is in a picturesque cove to enjoy crystal blue waters. At our fourth stop, there will be lunch (2.30 pm to 4.00 pm.)
We will drop anchor in a small sheltered inlet and taste the most delicious and traditional Greek recipes cooked on-board with locally sourced fresh products. This place is only accessible from the sea, and so you are in for a real treat here as you sunbathe and swim! We arrive back in Naxos marina at approximately 6:00 pm.
There’s no better way to enjoy Naxos and its sea than during this sailing trip. Your family is sure to have had a fun and enjoyable time sailing, and you’ll have taken some incredible photos and video to accompany your happy memories of a wonderful day.
Families should know
- What to bring: towels, sunscreen lotion, hat and small children’s swimming flotation aids, snorkel gear
- Includes: coffee & cakes, cold refreshments, lunch served on-board with wine and raki, fresh fruit salads, snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins) & swimming flotation aids
- Excludes: transportation from your hotel
- The duration of this day cruise is 8 1/2 hours
- This day cruise could be also offered on a private basis upon request
Kids will love
- Jumping from the boat
- Watching fish while snorkelling
- Spending fun times with their parents
Parents will love
- Chilled local wine & raki served with lunch
- Greek freshly prepared fruits and lunch dishes
- The natural beauty of Naxos island and its crystal clear sea
Best season to visit