Semi-private Santorini Family Sailing Day or Sunset Tour
Santorini is a dream destination for every traveler— it is even included in the ‘1000 Places to See Before You Die’ famous travel book by Patricia Schultz. With our semi-private Santorini Family Sailing Day or Sunset Tour you will explore this incredible island in the best possible way.
It is the perfect semi-private family friendly sailing trip that should not be missed. Your 5-hour trip will allow you the opportunity to visit three popular hotspots around the island and spend quality time with your family.
The day tour starts at 9:30 am both from Ammoudi port and Athinios port (New port) of Santorini, while the sunset tour starts at 2:30 pm accordinlgy from both ports. Your spacious charter yacht, will be waiting to welcome you and your family aboard. Find a good seat on its comfortable deck, relax and enjoy the sea breeze.
First stop: ‘Hot Springs’
Your kids will find swimming in the sulphurous springs of the volcano simply amazing while you could enjoy a healing mud bath and feel the energy of the volcanic activity.
After your first stop, you will sail around the volcano, the world’s famous Caldera of Santorini. The crater still seems to be active with hot fumes being released in many points.
Your camera will become your most valuable piece of equipment as you sail past Aspronisi, Ancient light house, Akrotiri and Indian Rock! Don’t miss out on capturing unique family moments while enjoying the delights of the Caldera, including the white Cycladic houses hanging over the cliffs of Santorini Island. You can gaze at the various natural caves and the beautiful small church of St. Nicolas, patron saint of sailors.
Second Stop: Red Beach
Your Santorini family sailing day tour continues with Red Beach. You will have approximately one hour to spend snorkeling and swimming and you can then enjoy the Barbeque that is prepared on board.
Third Stop: White Beach
Your last stop will be at the White beach where you can experience more snorkeling and of course photoshooting.
After all this great time, you will sail back to the port your tour started, where the minibuses of Sunset Oia will be waiting for you so as to drive you back to your hotel.
There is also the option for an ultimate Private family Sailing Tour that can be totally customised on your family needs.
Families should know
- This is a 5-hour semi-private sailing tour that is offered daily
- The day tour is from 9:30 am till 2:30 pm while the sunset tour is from 2:30 pm till 7:30 pm
- The maximun number of passengers is 55
- The departure and arrival ports are both Athinios and Ammoudi. You may choose whichever is more convenient for you
- Do not forget to put on your hats and sun cream
- Do not forget to bring your camera along, so as to capture these unique family moments and amazing views
- A transfer service you from and back to your hotel is being included, with no extra charge
- A Greek menu is prepared on board and included in the price (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken, pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves and vegeterian meal). Drinks are also included (unlimited Santorinian white wine, water and soft drinks)
- The rate includes also free Wi-fi on board, snorkeling equipment and map with extensive information on the landmarks and destinations
- Additionally there are life jackets and towels available that need to be returned to the crew after the usage
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!