Traditionally built among pine trees, Cape Sounio is the best place to relax with your family near the city of Athens with easy access to the majestic temple of Poseidon.
If you want to visit Athens but also want to avoid the hassle of the big city, look no further. Cape Sounio is located near the Cape of Sounio. Although only an hour from the centre of Athens, it offers a feeling of real isolation.
It is a luxurious 5-star hotel built in a style sympathetic to the beauty of the natural landscape. The location is unique and will truly enchant all lovers of ancient Greece. At the same time, the nearby sandy bays can stand up to any beach in the Greek Islands.
In terms of your kids, one thing is certain … they will fall in love with their holiday thanks to the well-organised activities offered by the mini club.
Families should know
- As the hotel is quite isolated there are limited low priced alternatives to the hotel’s restaurant and shop facilities.
- If you want to visit Athens and the surrounding area, renting a car will help you get around
- Although the availability of golf carts means that all the rooms are accessible despite the size of the hotel, the rooms by the pool or Greco Club are the most convenient if you have young children
- Wi-Fi is available in the hotel but can be quite slow
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
- Extensive daily activities (age appropriate)
- Various sports
- Baby food available at the restaurant and the mini market
- Mini Market on site with a plethora of products exclusively for babies and children