Casa Moazzo Suites
The Casa Moazzo is a perfectly refurbished Venetian mansion that transports you to the Cretan Renaissance era through its elegance and beautiful decor. It is located near the commercial but picturesque narrow streets of Rethymno. The neighbourhood is really quiet, not crowded or noisy.
All suites are more than spacious and each one has a different style and stunning aesthetics that combine tradition and luxury. The inner yard, where breakfast is served, has an amazing ambience and the breakfast is really special, made with fresh ingredients. You will be surprised by the variety of traditional dishes available daily.
However, what really distinguishes Casa Moazzo is its personalised service. The owners are really friendly and hospitable and will make you feel special immediately. Although Caza Moazzo Suites does not offer specific child friendly facilities, it will undoubtedly offer an unforgettable experience for you and your family.
Families should know
- Some of the suites accommodate families and have two levels connected by an interior wooden staircase
- The mansion is located next to a pedestrian street in the centre of Rethymno. If you have your own car, the nearest parking is 5 minutes walk away
- Don’t leave your car in the central avenue at the top of the road where the hotel is located. The municipality police of Rethymno is famous for its daily parking tickets in this particular avenue
- There are no extra facilities or activities for kids
- There is no pool at the hotel
- You can also find other converted neoclassical buildings with equally beautiful aesthetics in the centre of Rethymno. However, Casa Moazza is the best value for money
- There are quite a lot of stairs at the hotel which might be challenging for families with buggies
Kids will love
The traditional Rethymnian breakfast in the yard
Parents will love
- Waking up with a view of the Cathedral belfry
- The calm atmosphere of the mansion
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!