The Colours Chalet has opened its doors to a stunning paradise filled with bright, invigorating colors. The staff is eagerly awaiting your arrival.
The Colours Chalet is one of the most beautifully designed spaces you’ll ever find! It combines a vibrant color palette with soothing tones and luxurious touches to create a perfectly comfortable environment for you. This is an ideal choice for families who prefer their vacations with all the creature comforts.
There are two different types of rooms to choose from. If you want direct access to the garden, the playground, and the surrounding areas, choose zone 1 on the ground floor. The outer rooms are decorated with stonework, while the inner rooms are done in bright colors like orange and blue. If you prefer a balcony with an endless view, then zone 2 on the first floor is a better choice for you. The rooms are made of beautiful Finnish pine in shades of yellow, green, purple, and red.
What sets this fabulous chalet apart from the local competition is the wide range of programming on offer. If you want to participate in one of the chalet’s organized activities, all you have to do is tell the front desk!
Families should know
- There is a No smoking policy in the rooms or common spaces
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
- Day trip to the Monastery of Aghios Georgios with its secret night school and the lake of Doxa (“glory”)
- Horseback riding
- Hiking trips
- Day trip to the lake of Daseios
- Skiing trips
- Snowmobile rides
- 4×4 road trips and other off-road activities all year long
- Extra Amenities
- Babysitting (let the hotel know when you’re booking your stay)
- Washer and dryer
- Hiking equipment
- 20” LCD TV
- DVD with 10 movies available to watch
- Down quilts in the winter
- Fruits, sweets, and good wine