The Colours Chalet is one of the most beautifully designed spaces you’ll ever find! It combines a vibrant color palette with soothing tones and luxurious touches to create a perfectly comfortable environment for you. This is an ideal choice for families who prefer their vacations with all the creature comforts.
There are two different types of rooms to choose from. If you want direct access to the garden, the playground, and the surrounding areas, choose zone 1 on the ground floor. The outer rooms are decorated with stonework, while the inner rooms are done in bright colors like orange and blue. If you prefer a balcony with an endless view, then zone 2 on the first floor is a better choice for you. The rooms are made of beautiful Finnish pine in shades of yellow, green, purple, and red.
What sets this fabulous chalet apart from the local competition is the wide range of programming on offer. If you want to participate in one of the chalet’s organized activities, all you have to do is tell the front desk!
Families should know
- There is a No smoking policy in the rooms or common spaces
- Rent high quality baby and toddler equipment such as baby monitors, bottle & food warmers, bouncing chairs, play gyms, baby baths and travel cots through our partner My Baby in Greece
Kids will love
- The fun color palette
- Horseback riding, skiing, and snowmobile driving
Parents will love
● The day trip to the Monastery with the secret night school and lake Doxa
● Hiking trips
● The cozy fireplace at the chalet
● The breakfast buffet featuring fresh local food
Best season to visit