Nissaki Beach Hotel
‘Nissaki Beach Hotel’ has 26 rooms and suites. The architecture is minimalistic with elegant finishes. The rooms are comfortable and bright with an earthy palette thus creating an atmosphere of relaxation and serenity.
The sandy beach of St.George is literally a step away from the rooms. Your children can play safely for hours by the calm and shallow sea.
The sea breeze is always good for whetting up an appetite. Try the hotel’s beach restaurant that has breathtaking views and a menu with distinct Mediterranean flavours.
You will certainly love the breakfast with its impressive selection of delicious treats which includes fresh orange juice. Hotel staff are pleasant and friendly, and always on hand to assist you with your needs.
There are also plenty of other cafes and tavernas on the beach that serve fresh fish and various other local delicacies of Naxos.
Having lazed your day on the beach you can pop out for a stroll in Naxos town which is just a few minutes’ walk away from the hotel.
Families should know
- The rooms with sea view have an amazing view but the pool view rooms are cooler
- In between the beach and the hotel there is a small road. Although it isn’t busy just remember to keep an eye on small children
- Occasionally strong winds can bring seaweed to the beach
- Definitely try the hotel’s restaurant
Kids will love
- Running around on the beach
- The freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast
Parents will love
- The hospitable environment
- Having a cocktail while watching the amazing sunset
- The delicious lobster spaghetti at the restaurant
Best season to visit