Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort
One of the main reasons for choosing Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort for your holiday would be for the wealth of activities and amenities for younger visitors. The children will be so excited when they see all the things they can so.
Covering an area of about 3.5 acres and situated next to the golf course, the ‘Children’s Arc’ mini club has a playground, a sea water park, a football field, and a vegetable garden. It is a true paradise for the tiny tots and younger children.
Golf fanatics will find their paradise too, as Porto Elounda has a Golf Academy with a team of professionals for both beginners and more advanced players.
All the rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. The villas especially are ideal for families as they are located by the beach and near the central pool. Each villa has a private small garden where children will love to play.
The onsite restaurants serve the finest a la carte gastronomical delights. At the annual ‘Chrysi Skoufi’ (Gold Hat Awards) the Old Mill Restaurant for Cretan cuisine and the Calypso Restaurant for French cuisine were included in the best 18 top restaurants of Greece.
Families should know
- Some of the rooms have not been recently renovated. Try to request a renovated room
- The buffet in the central restaurant is a bit below expectation both in variety as well as quality, so we recommend the bed and breakfast option
Kids will love
- Arc-shaped Mini club
- The endless choice of entertainment and sports
- The slippers and children’s cosmetics given on arrival
Parents will love
- The bay next to the main pool
- The breathtaking views from every point of the hotel
Best season to visit