The Athens Treasure Hunt is the perfect way for families to exploit the diverse city of Athens. Join us and discover the city in the most fun and interactive way.
Are you ready to embark on a family adventure in Athens? Our guide will outline your mission, present you with a map and the first clue, and then the rest is up to you! You will need to work well as a team if you want to succeed in this exciting game.
The Treasure Hunt will lead you through parts of Athens where myths of the past and contemporary culture combine. Learn the stories behind the most famous Greek myths, taste local delicacies, and discover Athens in the most exciting way possible.
Taking you through the city in a way which reveals landmarks and hidden jewels, the Athens Family Treasure Hunt is an interactive adventure. Our guide is with you to provide information, but you need to solve the clues and riddles yourselves!
The Family Treasure Hunt in Athens is a fun and immersive way to explore Athens. It gives an opportunity for the entire family to bond, and the kids will love being able to spot the answers to clues before their parents!
Will you discover the treasure at the end though? You will all have to be at the top of your game to make it happen! Of course, the biggest treasure of all is Athens itself. A vibrant city, full of life and passion. A city that you know far more about than when you began.
More Family Tours In Athens
We also provide many more family tours in Athens. The Athens Food Tour For Families is a wonderful way to sample Greek cuisine, and the kids will love the sweets and cookies.
Another one to consider, is the Athens Mythological Tour, where a licensed guide will take you to the archaeological sites, and explain all about the Ancient Greek myths and way of life.
To find out more about Athens family tours with Kids Love Greece, take a look here – Family Activities in Athens.
Families should know
- The duration of the activity is 3-4 hours
- This is a walking tour not suitable for toddlers and pushchairs.
- Make sure that you wear comfortable shoes and do not forget to take a hat, sun screen and a bottle of water
- The activity is available in Greek and English
- The winning team will be awarded a goodie bag with different signature Greek products
- The price includes all material needed for the realization of the activity as well as an inspirational gift for all children participating
- An ideal activity for family bonding!
- After the treasure hunt, receive photos of your experience!!!
Kids will love
- Solving the riddles and finding all clues
- Hunting for treasure in one of the oldest cities in Europe!
- The fun and adventure
Parents will love
- Exploring Athens in a unique way
- The perfect bonding experience
Best season to visit
Share on Social Media