A beautiful farm where your kids will enjoy playing around in nature. Organization Earth is located in Ilion municipality at the Basilissis ranch and covers a surface area of 25 acres. The complex is comprised of preserved buildings that were constructed during 1848-1861 for the first kings of Greece, Othona and Amalia and it functioned as a model Centre for Agriculture and Livestock.
It offers various activities for children such as Travel to the Centre of the Earth and Sundays On Earth during which the Sunday family lunch is revived with the participation of both children and adults. Organic farm produce from the ranch is used in the preparation of the food. In addition, several different activities take place, aimed at bonding and learning to cooperate.
A tour guide is available at the ranch for single visitors as well as groups. The tour lasts one hour and costs 5€/person. During the tour, both adults and children are taught the secrets of the food chain by getting more familiar with the flora and fauna of the ranch.
The ecological bookstore and ecological store next to the reception will definitely impress both you and your children with its toys, garden tools and clothing made from organic or recyclable materials, while the impressive projection room will certainly draw your attention.
Families should know
- The various activities are offered both in Greek & English
- The ranch has no parking. However, you can park at the Escape mall, which has 1,000 parking spaces
- During August the ranch is closed
- Every Sunday they offer 3 hours of free entertainment for the kids in collaboration with the Paihnidagogeio playground
- Rent high quality baby & toddler travel gear such as car seats, strollers, baby carriers, trikes, booster seats through our partner My Baby in Greece for stress-free & fun family activities in Greece
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!