Through 3D movies, exhibitions and interactive games, children and adults visiting the Planetarium will feel closer to the world of science and get a better understanding of it.
The Planetarium shows a variety of movies for kids starting from 5 years old. The program often changes. Young kids will enjoy animated films about nature and the world, while older children will love the space movies.
The brand new Interactive Science and Technology Exhibition introduces kids to new audio and video communication, robotics and the principles of biotechnology. Kids will learn more about the applications of science and technology in our everyday lives, and they can see how animated movies are produced.
There is a café on the ground floor that offers light snacks, coffee and juice.
Families should know
- There are films for kids as young as 5 years-old
- The exhibits in the Interactive Science and Technology Exhibition are in English
- Tickets can be purchased on-line
- The Planetarium is easy to reach by car or public transport
- Toilets with baby-change facilities are available on level -1
- The Planetarium is stroller accessible
- For prompt information about the timetable and tickets please follow this link: www.eef.edu.gr
- Rent high-quality baby & toddler travel gear such as car seats, strollers and baby carriers through Baby Traveller, the new family service provider in Greece
Kids will love
- The enormous dome and the auditorium
- The moving seats
- The toys and gifts in the Planetarium shop
Parents will love
- The quality and variety of performances
- The state-of-the-art digital full-dome systems with star projections
- A relaxed coffee in the cafe
Best season to visit
Share on Social Media