Greek Mythology Behind Harry Potter: Connecting the Dots – Part 1
Harry Potter fans out there, let us take you on a journey of discovery in the magical world of Greek Mythology! Discover the inspirations and the connections of Harry Potter with Greek Mythology with this live, interactive, fun online class!
Through Harry Potter and the characters we so much love, we will dive into the mysterious world of Greek Mythology and explore stories of Greek Gods, Heroes and legendary creatures. Greek Mythology will give us a window to the beliefs and the society of the Ancient Greek civilization!
- What connection is there between Hermione and the most epic war of all times?
- What is the relationship between God Apollo and Gryffindor?
- Where is the home of the proud Centaurs of the Forbidden Forrest?
- Is Fluffy really the only one in the world?
Discover these and many more connections between Greek Mythology and Harry Potter and travel in time to the age of gods and heroes!
This 1-hour online class will be live from Greece, hosted by an expert in Greek Mythology and a serious Harry Potter fan! It is the ideal way for a Harry Potter fan to get unique insights into the magical universe of J.K.Rowling and learn things about their heroes that did not know before! It will be an hour with beautiful memories from Harry Potter, exciting stories from Greek Mythology, and lots of fun!
During this online class you will:
- Learn more about your beloved Harry Potter heroes
- Discover exciting stories from Greek Mythology
- Participate in fun and interactive activities before and during
Duration: 1 hour via Zoom
Ideal age: 7-14 years old
What is included:
-An 1 hour online interactive class PLUS a FREE BONUS TRIVIA CLASS
-A Greek mythology expert storyteller live from Athens
-Printable material after the online class
-A quiz before the Camp
-Quizzes and interactive games during the online classes
-Personalized, printable certificate of participation
- A Greek expert on Greek Mythology and Harry Potter, broadcasting live from Greece
- A quiz before the online class
- Interactive activities during the online class
Is there a minimum number of participants?
In order for us to run this online class, we need at least 5 participants. You will be refunded the money if we do not reach that number.
In my family, there is more than 1 child. Do I need to buy multiple tickets?
No. Siblings do not need to purchase multiple tickets as long as they login from the same device.
What is the difference between Part 1 and Part 2 of Greek Mythology behind Harry Potter?
We have found so many connections between Greek Mythology and Harry Potter, therefore, we have created two different online classes. You can attend both or only Part 1 or Part 2. It is up to you. You do not need to attend Part 1 in order to attend Part 2.
How do I receive the login information?
Within 24 hours before the event, you will receive the Zoom instructions. If you purchase the event ticket last minute, you will receive the Zoom instructions ASAP. PLEASE check your junk/ spam folder! Email us at [email protected] if you have any issues.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us as [email protected]
The date/ time is not good for me. Will you organize any other events?
Yes! Email us at [email protected] with your preferred dates/ time and we will do our best to organize an online class at a convenient time.
For our NEXT DATE for Greek Mythology Behind Harry Potter: Connecting the Dots – Part 1, check availability.Check availability
Subscribe to our newsletter if you wish to receive our news about our Greek Mythology online classes.
Families should know
- This online class is specifically designed for kids aged between 7 and 15 years old and Harry Potter fans. For older kids or adults, please contact us.
- You should have read at least the 1st book or watched the 1st movie.
- Access to a PC/laptop/tablet and internet connection are required.
- Having the Zoom Meeting application installed is a plus, but not required.
Best season to visit
Find out the where to go and what to do in Greece with the family. Book with us for amazing family memories.
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!