Athens Riviera Sailing Cruise for Families
Athens might be a city mostly known worldwide for the great archaeological monument of the Acropolis and Parthenon. A few people, however, know that besides its archaeological treasures Athens has many hidden beauties. This family-friendly Athens Riviera Sailing Cruise is your chance to see another beautiful side of Athens!
A professional driver will pick you and your family up from your hotel and drive you to Agios Kosmas Marina. Jump on our collaborator’s luxurious catamaran, relax and get ready to start this amazing family day cruise!
Enjoy a refreshing welcome drink. A professional skipper will brief you about vessel orientation and safety onboard regulations. Relax on the deck and feel the light sea breeze and the warmth of the sun. The catamaran will sail off into the crystal blue waters of the Athens Riviera. Grab the opportunity to admire the magnificent view of the Athens Riviera spreading out in front of your eyes. Make sure that you have your cameras ready and capture all these memorable moments with this beautiful background!
While enjoying the beautiful views, you will all be enchanted by the historical narrations of an English speaking skipper!
As you are about to finish your refreshing drink, the time for your first stop has come. Take a dive into the blue queen and live it up to the full! After you have enjoyed a refreshing swim you will get back on board and sail to your next destination. The crew will provide you with clean towels and all necessary snorkeling gear. Jump into the deep blue sea admire its underwater beauty and discover its various natural treasures.
We are pretty sure that all this diving and snorkeling has caused you to build up an appetite! Get back on board and just follow the alluring smell of freshly roasted vegetables. It will lead you straight to a table filled with various Greek delicacies. Savoring a delicious BBQ accompanied by a wide variety of flavorful appetizers. Fresh Greek salad, slow-cooked vegetables, shrimps saganaki and a variety of deeps are included in this culinary experience.
For another half an hour you will be given the opportunity to relax on the deck of the catamaran. So just enjoy the stunning views before departing to return back to Agios Kosmas Marina. Do relish every family moment of this unique Athens Riviera Sailing Cruise around the enchanting Athens Riviera.
At the marina, you will find your driver waiting for you so as to drive you back to your hotel.
Families should know
- This is a small group activity but private options for families are also available upon request. The small group format will be more economical than the private options, however, it means that we cannot guarantee that there will be other families that day. If being with other families is important, please inquire before you book
- This is a semi-private day cruise not exclusive to families. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that there will be other families that day. If being with other families is important, please inquire before you book
- The duration of the cruise around the Athens Riviera is approximately 5 hrs
- Families are being given the opportunity to select between a morning day cruise (departing at 10:00) or a sunset day cruise (departing at 15:00)
- Onboard Capacity: up to 10 guests
- Cruise Type: Round-trip, departing from Agios Kosmas Marina
- Transfer from and to your hotel is being offered free of charge
- During the cruise, an English speaking skipper will provide you with various interesting historical information related to the Athens Riviera
- Do not forget to on your hats and sun cream
- Do not forget to bring your camera along, so as to capture all the unique family moments and amazing views
- The specific cruise is also offered on a private basis upon request
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!