Family Sailing in Balos-Grambousa
A unique sailing experience to one of the top Cretan destinations, the strikingly beautiful Balos Lagoon and the island of Gramvousa!
The sailing trip starts either from Kolimbari port or Kissamos port and first sails to the island of Pirates (Grambousa Island) and then to magical Balos lagoon!
The cruise includes stops for swimming and relaxation to the crystal clear waters, while you admire the wild beauty of the area. You also have the option to walk up to the castle of pirates and feel a unique atmosphere.
During the stops, you will be offered healthy snacks (Cretan traditional dakos), fruits, drinks (soft drinks, beverages, wine, and bottled water) and lunch on board (home-made, based on the local Mediterranean cuisine) to complete a beautiful day on the sea.
Families should know
- Sailing trip starts at 10 am and you will be back at the harbor at 5pm
- Mini-van transfer from Chania to the port of Kissamos or Kolimbari is included
- Family friendly skipper and crew is included
- All meals and drinks are included
- You need to bring your own towels and sunscreen
- Duration: 8 hours
Kids will love
- A tour in a real island of pirates!
- Playing and swimming in the shallow warm waters of Balos Lagoon
Parents will love
- The amazing landscape and crystal clear waters
- Enjoying a relaxing time on the ship with delicious food and drinks
Best season to visit
Get inspired by our top ideas for vacation in Greece. Discover our blog full of ideas, insights about Greek destinations, reviews for kid friendly activities, hotels, beaches, museums and so much more!