Family Sailing from Chania’s Venetian harbour
Set sails to some of the most beautiful destinations of Chania coast and enjoy a day in the sea with the family! The cruise includes stops for swimming and relaxation, anchoring at Maherida bay and the nearby island of Ag.Theodori.
During the stops, you will taste healthy snacks (Cretan traditional dakos), fruits, drinks (soft drinks, beverages, wine, and bottled water) and lunch on-board (homemade cooked, based on the local Mediterranean cuisine) to complete a beautiful day on the sea!
On the way back to the Old Venetian port, there will be a short stop in Lazareta islands.
Families should know
- Sailing trip starts at 10 am and you will be back at the harbor at 5pm
- Family friendly skipper and crew included
- All meals and drinks included
- You need to bring your own sea towels and sunscreen
- Duration: 7 hours
Kids will love
- Learning about the wild animals on Ag. Theodori islands, a protected area where the Cretan wild goat lives
- Swimming and playing at beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters
Parents will love
- A relaxing day at the sea with delicious food and drinks
- Exploring the nearby beaches of Chania with a sailing trip
Best season to visit